Saturday, December 15, 2012

6 Fucking Months Later...

Oke. This is outrageous. Gak ada ngeblog 6 bulan ko pikir. Manusia macam apa ini? 6 bulan loh. Itu bukan waktu yang sebentar coba. Sorry, a lot of apologize, especially for myself. :(

Alasannya sebenernya simpel aja. Gak ada niat buat ngeblog. Jujur, selama 6 bulan terakhir, well how I can say this, some parts of me have changed. Good or bad thing? I don't know either if you ask me. Yang penting ada lah perubahan. Salah satunya ya niat online di laptop, seperti ngeblog. Tapi, pas aku tau ada Blogger app buat Android (Yes, I have one. And YES, this is too late), langsung aja pake kesempatan buat nulis. Mumpung, malem minggu dan baru selesai ujian kimia. Sebenernya minggu depan ada 3 mata pelajaran lagi sama tes olimpiade (and FYI I'VE GOT ANOTHER GEOGRAPHY WAHOOO), cuman kapan lagi kalo bukan sekarang, yagak?

Soo, how are you doing right now? Mine's good. Walaupun selama 6 bulan terakhir bisa dibilang juga bad semester for when I attend high school, I still survived. Just hope for fight another 3 semester yay!

Daan, lagi seneng-senengnya sama Asian invasion, Jepang utama. Sebutin aja. Dorama, anime, sampe visual kei aja aku ikutin. Laruku, GazettE, Alice Nine, Kagrra, MUCC, One OK Rock, SuG, AnCafe, Dir En Grey, Home Made Kazoku, X Japan, ViVid, and others. Dorama? HUAHAHAHAHA. Sebutin aja. Hana Kimi 2007, Hana Yori Dango, Nobuta Wo Produce, Ouran, and others that I believe I already watch for like 10 dramas.(insert Arashi and Kat-Tun. Laughs.)

Sebenernya Korea itu mainstream, don't blame me though, that's fact, tapi ada lah yang bikin gregetan haha. Sekarang lagi seneng-senengnya EXO, Super Junior, Big Bang sama 2NE1. Kenapa cuma mereka? Well, EXO got my interest because of Dwer, they really are cute (찬열~). Super Junior because of their funny behaviour, I watched their some sort of variety shows and they are fuckingly lose control of making me laugh. Big bang because their sense of techno electro is superb, I'm not lying. And 2NE1, goddamn. The only girl band that I wish only them are exist in this planet karena sangking shittynya girlband girlband sekarang. Their outfits makes me kill myself. *le sigh cause I don't have their closet*

Tapi tetep. Alternative selalu di hati. Rata-rata visual kei kan musiknya anjritkerendewabaguskalikenapasampaigakadaproduserduniayangmaubawamerekaworldwidecoba. But in order to improve my english, lirik-lirik ke album-album Fueled By Ramen lama ialah ide yang sempurna. Forgive Durden and Phantom Planet are the best. Radiohead juga. Sex Pistol juga. Mereka semua terlalu keren. Thanks to Syndicate boys, mulai mengenap Punk Goes Pop juga hehehe. Telat but there is no late as long as it's awesome, right? :) Bagaimanapun juga, pada akhirnya aku dengan setia menunggu P!ATD rilis album baru yang katanya udah selesai rekaman YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Hei, segini aja dulu gimana? Jadi inti dari semua ini, I'm perfectly fine, although there are some days that infurates me. I tried to do my best after I made this post! :) Sebenernya di dalam otak ada rencana bikin 2 post lagi, 1 fanfic 1 resolusi. But let's see if we can handle it this month. Oh yeah, for readers, thank you so much for reading this blog!!! just try to not being a silent one. Eventhough silent is gold, but your voice is a platinum for me. :)

Thank you very much, hope blog you later! :)

P.S.: Me and bubbles in the middle of movie shoot. Ah. Memories. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment