Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Know You Guys Are So Nice

So...... i have a new look on my blog. little more me.
the background's nice. 12 P!ATD's Fever songs cards from Fever deluxe box.(BOY i wish i could have it)
the gifs are.. how could i say. i cried with it. literally.
and, the last and the least....
the advertiser.

NO. I don't wanna make my own sweet blog to be so trashy with the ads no i don't want to. but there is a special reason why i wanna put those.
yes. money. classic. all of you wants some.

before all of you left this site because i'm getting more shitty and cheesy than ever, hold on for a sec.
Like all of you, i need money too. I need them more than i need myself. i have to pay the internet all by myself. and also, i don't wanna made my parents got so dizzy because their problems are manymanymanymuch too, i bet you guys feel  the same too.

i know that you, whoever read this blog, and thank you so much for view it, are so nice. you want getting yourself into this blog. i appreciate it very much. really i do. now if you guys just click the ads for a while, hold on for a sec until the shitty site appears, and then you can exit it as fast as you can, I give all my life for you. literally love you. :-)

hugs and kisses so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment