Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Made A Quiz!

HEEEEEY! hello guys! FINALLY the exams over. 8 days in a row, made me so much frustrated, and as my friend says, "We had a lot more eenie-meenie answers than logical answers." this is the end of our pressure on this semester, although i know that tomorrow will get a geography and biology test. Sucks enough, i understand.

But now, i wanna give you some refreshment for your brain, instead of math and english and geography and fisics and sociology and P.E. and blahblahblah i don't even care for that right now. this is Panic! At The Disco quiz, some of trivia. soooooooo, if you are a huge fans of Panic! At The Disco, this is the time to prove it.

these questions are questions that had been in my head along the rest of the exam days. no, seriously. instead of thinking how the heck i got at least 80 in all of my exams, i prefer this. if the questions in my paper exam, life would not be better than this.

so TRY NOW!!



P.S.: Thanks to Quibblo!




No comments:

Post a Comment