Saturday, January 28, 2012

Persia's Channel

HEYHEYHEY!!!!!
Good news from me. Kemarin aku upload video tentang Persia di Youtube. That damn 6 hours of uploading. But anyway, ceritanya tentang kenangan, behind the scene and show of our art test on last November. The symbolic of our friendship. Well, reminds me with the day when these photos taken. I was sick at that time and couldn't go to school, BUT they still ask me to go on afternoon. They were so crazy with these 'We-have-to-get-the-highest-score-and-performs-best' thing. And it's true. We got the first prize, whether we can't perform in Planet Smansa 6 last week as our teacher had promised. For me that's okay. I mean, we have been practicing in 2 FUCKING MONTHS and again for PS6? Kill my ass first.

Ini bener-bener udah ngalor ngidul. Langsung aja ke intinya. Check this thing out and tell me what's on your mind. :)





Go go Persia Go, Come On Come On!!











P.S.: SOBS.





No comments:

Post a Comment