Friday, October 21, 2011

This Is What Happened When You Leave For 2 Months..

hei guys! SO SOOOOOO-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I am not able to post for this 2 MONTHS! but hey, it was NOT because of my lazy-ness, but my modem broke on the last day of my internet day on last August. And my mom just bought this amazing super cool slim black modem on last week! Couldn't you imagine when I had to let my emotion for not opening Mozilla in more than 60 days? It was awful, I tell ya. Technology rules EVERYTHING.

but anyways, thanks a lot for the support, comments, shouts, and other things like that. i'm still fine, not dead, still alive. You should pray to let me passed away. i still active on my school, study like always (and FYI, I got remedial on Geography, sucks because the question was very easy but I didn't read a book.), and got more schedule than before.

what happened with me in this last months was a lot. I got my own ...Live In Chicago's Panic At The Disco (do not blame, the exclamation wasn't on the cover that time. I know better than you so shut up) with my own money. Actually I wanna post it for ya, but my phone idiotically hang by a virus. Damn it. And I got it with my own way with my own money! And yes.... it was originally from FBR Webstore. HA. Shout it if you want. No hoax here.

Theeen, I was officially a part of Rohis SMANSA and PMR SMANSA! Yay! And don't you ever DARE to underestimate these organizations. I had to take a very hard test to be a part of it. On Rohis, I had to wake up at 2 AM, walking on the stairs with my eyes closed by a tie, then keep steady for the past 2 hours while answering the senior's questions. Well, waking and walking are simple, and I could past the answering skills diplomatically, but keep steady was very fucked. Hey, I was so exhausted. tired. then i captured by other seniors because i slept. darn it.

And in PMR camp, worse than before. the candidates were just 14, then we had to eat two slices of bread that contains shrimp paste, and drink Redbull along with Bear Brand milk, and believe me, it taste like rotten molten cheese. continued with walking through the dirty black gutter, continued again with crawling beneath the chair and above the mud. all my bodies were itchy and dirty, until my undies was full with mud too. but luckily, i passed.

For the all of you who wanna know if I went to Big Wave last September, unfortunately, I WAS NOT. tearing me up all night, literally. but I still got the videos of 'em while in Indonesia, and you can found it in my favorites on my Twitter. i still sad when i remembered that, but I still have a fortune. So my dear friends of ND who got lucky because they could meet 'em (DEAR GOD I HATE THEM!) made a project that all of us who wanna write a letter to Panic! At The Disco, can send it through them, then they will gave it to Panic when they were in Indonesia (BTW I hate the fact that Brendon was sick because of malaria in Indonesia, by doctor said, but actually that was sooo wrong. FUCK IT DOCTORS!). move it on. So I wrote it with all my heart and soul, and the result:


DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!
MY LETTER HAS ARRIVED AND READ BY THEM!!!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
Oh yeah, by the way, my letter is hold by Ian. GOD I love him.

So that's it my child............... 
That's what I've got from. Actually there were lots of stories, but I think this is enough. You won't heard my little stories anyway.So thank you so much to keep reading this post, I love you all and I hope I still do. Keep waiting and you will get..................... well almost sort of nothing, but I hope you enjoy it for a while.






Hei I'm Present Now!

2 comments: